Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Hey Sugar You make life sweet ...
What a great challenge for this week from CAS-ual Fridays. Sweets & Treats is the 11th challenge that these ladies have provided us.
I had a blast creating this card over the weekend!
I pulled out my Sugar Rush stamps from Paper Smooches. This is the first time I've played with them, and I look forward to working with them a whole lot more.
Repeat Impressions created back on June 29th, but I never got to play in their Challenge. I thought is was perfect for this weeks challenge.
After cutting out all of the squares and layering them together, I stamp the "Sweet Treats" in their boxes and onto some scrap paper. I fussy cut the extra "Sweet Treats" and popped them on. After stamping the "Hey Sugar" sentiment I punched it out with a 1" circle punch, distressed the edges, and popped it on in the center of the boxes. Tied on the ribbon, and added the final sentiment in the bottom corner.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Sugar Rush
- Paper: Amuse, and Bazzill plus some scrapes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink
- Extra: AC Premium Ribbon - Denim
- Tools: Nestabilities S4-128 Classic Squares Small, Scissors, 1" EKS Circle Punch, Darice Embossing Brush, ATG, Quickie Glue Pen, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares