Lovely Peacock ...

Design 2 Delight hosts a Progressive Friday's Freebie Challenge, and the design I used for this card is called "Peacock" and can be purchased here.

I made the Peacock my focal point.  I colored this lovely with my copic markers, dry embossed the surrounding area with various inks, added some rhinestones, and then used my Spica Pen on various lines.  It's a little hard to see in the picture but looks shiny in person.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamp:  Designed 2 Delight Peacock
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and Archiver's
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Studio G Pigment Ink - Yellow & Red, Versa Color Orange, and Spica Sky Blue Glitter Pen
 - Extra:  Recollection Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Darice Embossing Brushes, and ATG

 

Comments