Design 2 Delight hosts a Progressive Friday's Freebie Challenge, and the design I used for this card is called "Peacock" and can be purchased here.
I made the Peacock my focal point. I colored this lovely with my copic markers, dry embossed the surrounding area with various inks, added some rhinestones, and then used my Spica Pen on various lines. It's a little hard to see in the picture but looks shiny in person.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamp: Designed 2 Delight Peacock
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and Archiver's
- Ink: Copic Markers, Studio G Pigment Ink - Yellow & Red, Versa Color Orange, and Spica Sky Blue Glitter Pen
- Extra: Recollection Rhinestones
- Tools: Trimmer, Darice Embossing Brushes, and ATG