Picture Perfect Angel ...

It's Friday, and that means a new Challenge from Scraptastical Kreations on our Facebook Fan Page.  This weeks challenge is for you to create a card that includes a stamp, and a Scraptastical Kreations pattern or Digi Stamp.
For my card I combined the cute SK's Angelic Digi Stamp with Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese and Jessie's ABC's.  It's a perfect combination! 

After printing out Angelic, I colored her in with my copic markers and set her aside.  I stamped the awesome Polaroid frame on some cream paper, used two different distress inks to color the frame, and then cut out the center.  I then layed the frame on Angelic, cut her down to size and then went around the edges with a Black Copic Marker.  Layered the pieces together, added a little twine along the bottom, and layered the design on my card.  I fussy cut the halo from another Angelic, colored in the halo with a gold pen, and popped it on with a 3-D Foam Square.  Last step was to add the word "Angel", which I stamped on the scrap left from the center of the Polaroid and punched out the word with the smallest of the EKS Photo Labels Punch.

Hope you'll play along with us.  Head on over to SK's FB Fan Page for more information, and to upload your design.

Hope my design inspires you to join in on the fun!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Scraptastical Kreations Angelic Digi Stamp, and Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese & Jessie's ABC's
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White and Cream, Archiver's, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye & Worn Lipstick, and Metallic Gelly Roll Pen
 - Extra:  Twinery Lemonade Twine
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, EKS Photo Labels Punch, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Lori Comeau said…
So sweet.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/