Pocket Full of Love ... Joy Fold Card ...

For the person who "Anonymously" posted a comment that they were waiting to see another card from me, here you go!

When I saw that the current Crazy 4 Challenge #96 was to create a Joy Fold Card I knew that Scraptastical Kreations Digi Stamp Pocket Full of Love would be perfect for this challenge.

Details on this card will be provided below all of the pictures. ;o)
Folded Card
One fold opened.

Second Fold Opened
The first thing I did was print out my Pocket Full of Love stamp.  Once again I printed two copies of the exact same size.  Once I got into my craft room/space in my basement I chose the paper to use, cut and scored all the pieces needed and set it aside.  Now to color my stamp.  First I cut out the pocket only of one of the copies leaving the paper above the bear.  Next I cut out the bear only from the second copy to use as a mask, which I attached with removable glue dots.  I used Tim Holtz distress ink and Memento Ink on the pocket, removed the mask, then colored my lovable bear, and fussy cut the rest of the stamp out.  Then I cut out the extra heart and used the same inking technique on it, and popped it on with 3D Foam Squares.  I then put all the pieces together, and cut the bottom of the cardstock to match the pocket shape.  I then cut out 2 hearts from the extra PP ... one was placed over the heart, and one was placed at the bottom of the pocket with a 3D Foam Square to tuck the pocket under.

I left the inside completely blank for now.  I will be giving this to my hubby for his birthday next month so I a month to figure out what to write inside.

For a complete Tutorial of the Joy Fold Card technique you can go here.  Splitcoast Stampers provides pictures with the Tutorial.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Scraptastical Kreations Pocket Full of Love Digital Stamp
 - Paper:  AC Weave Cream Colored, Archiver's Hunter Green, and Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Crushed Olive & Forest Moss, and Memento Cottage Ivy
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Tim Holtz Adapter & Sponge, Darice Embossing Brush, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Removable Glue Dots, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments