Pocket Full of Love ...


I have another card for you today featuring the Pocket Full of Love Digital Stamp from Scraptastical Kreations.  I think this stamp is perfect for creating Valentine's Day Card, or you can just slip it into a briefcase, lunchbox, etc.  I can see myself creating Valentine's for my daughter's teacher(s) next year using this cute lovable bear.

I printed up the stamp two times.  First step was to use distress ink on the entire pocket, which I cut out an put on the side.  Next I colored in the bear and hearts on the second copy, fussy cut them out and popped them on.  I put some 3D Foam Squares behind the bear to pop him up a bit.  To finish off the cute bear I added some tiny rhinestones over his eye so they would pop.

Grand Opening Sale-bration
Blog Hop & Mini-Crop is Friday, July 15th
The Blog Hop Blinkie above will link you to our Facebook Fan Page. 
Come on over and "Like" us so that you can participate
in all the fun that will happening this weekend.

I look forward to seeing you there ...

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create. 

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  SK Pocket Full of Love, and the sentiment is from DeNami PF26 Assorted Greetings Stamp Set
 - Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, and Spika Black Glitter Pen
 - Extra:  Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Scissors, ATG, Quickie Glue Pen, 3D Foam Squares, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Carla said…
Oh this is so adorable. That is such a cute, cute image!!! I love it. Hugs,
Danica said…
this card is soooooooooo cute! Love it. Great job!

your sis
Bonnie said…
Your card is adorable. TFS
Bonnie