Season's Greetings ...

Designed 2 Delight Free Stamp of the Month - July Week 3 is snowman, with a Christmas Theme.  Creating a Christmas Card in July was really hard for me.  So I decided to go ahead and create my card for the Designed 2 Delight "Christmas in July" Designers Challenge.  No Red or Green was used on this card.

I printed the Freebie Snowman and colored him up with my copics, fussy cut him, and put him on the side.  Pulled out some burgundy cardstock and stamped snowflakes all over, used a Quickie Glue Pen to add glitter to all the snowflakes, and attached it to my card.  Popped on the Snowman, added some stickles to the bottom as snow and to the star, then added some purple gems over the buttons going down his belly.  Something more was needed for the card so I pulled out my Swanky Snowdudes and stamped the north pole on brown cardstock, put the sentiment on the rectangle and distressed it before popping it on my design.  Final step was to use a black Spica pen one the pole and around the greetings.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Designed 2 Delight Snowman, and Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, ACC Straw, DCWV Mariposa & Tradewinds
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Mementos Tuxedo Black, Stampendous Holiday Tinsel Glitter, Stickles - Star Dust, Waterfall & Golden Rod, Spica Black Pen
 - Extra:  Darice Gems
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Quickie Glue Pen, ATG, Tim Holtz Distresser, and left over frame from 1/4" Mini Pop Dot

Comments

Peggysue said…
It is really snowing there! Love all the flakes. Thanks so much for using Christmas Snowman by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing your work!
Kathy said…
Another super cute card Ruza. Love the colors you've used on him. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.
Danica said…
love the snowman!