Thinking of You ...


Color Splash challenges are so much fun.  I LOVE combining black & white plus another color.  That is the current challenge over at The Play Date Cafe (#91)

I picked up this new die cut at the CHA Super Show on Thursday and new it would be perfect for this challenge.
I purchased the Lattice at the Cheery Lynn Designs booth.  This lattice can be changed up quite a bit, but I chose to leave it in its entire form and layered it on my black card.  I had a hard time choosing my "Color Splash" and finally decided on orange.    The background for my sentiment, the brads for the center of my flowers, and the butterfly with the swirling rhinestones.

I went with a CAS card because I knew it would be perfect for the CAS Challenge going on over at Wee Memories (#62).

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Avocado Arts Wishing you Sunshine
 - Paper:  Recollections Black & White, Neenah Solar White Scrap, and DCWV Mariposa Matstack
 - Ink:  Memento's Tuxedo Black, and Versa Color Orange
 - Extra:  Prima Fabric Floral Embellishments, Orange & White Brads, and Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice #2 Frame Die, Nestabilities S4-142 Long Classic Rectangles Large & S5-006 Curved Rectangles, McGill 1/" Round Punch, and ATG

Comments

Lisa Elton said…
Oh wow...love the lattice look and that sweet little butterfly!
Lisa said…
Very sweet! I love the lattice :) Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!
Michele Gross said…
Wonderful splash! That lattice is so cool and I love the pop of orange :) Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Fiona said…
Love that little splash of orange Ruza, and your striking background! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)
Gorgeous lattice and a beautiful card.
Ruza, this is a terrific lattice die cut! Lovely CAS card. :) Thanks for sharing it with us at The Play Date Cafe.
Andrea Ewen said…
Awesome lattice design...so eye catching and striking! A beautiful card, with beautiful accents! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!
Lori Comeau said…
Great lattice work. Very nice card.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
Danica said…
very cute card!
Sugarlips said…
Love the lattice, and the splash of orange is a perfect touch!

Sugarlips

edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
~Tammy~ said…
That lattice is so cool! Great color splash!
Pat N. said…
Saw your card at MIMM. It's beautiful! TFS.--Pat N.