Color Splash challenges are so much fun. I LOVE combining black & white plus another color. That is the current challenge over at The Play Date Cafe (#91).
I picked up this new die cut at the CHA Super Show on Thursday and new it would be perfect for this challenge.
I purchased the Lattice at the Cheery Lynn Designs booth. This lattice can be changed up quite a bit, but I chose to leave it in its entire form and layered it on my black card. I had a hard time choosing my "Color Splash" and finally decided on orange. The background for my sentiment, the brads for the center of my flowers, and the butterfly with the swirling rhinestones.
I went with a CAS card because I knew it would be perfect for the CAS Challenge going on over at Wee Memories (#62).
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Avocado Arts Wishing you Sunshine
- Paper: Recollections Black & White, Neenah Solar White Scrap, and DCWV Mariposa Matstack
- Ink: Memento's Tuxedo Black, and Versa Color Orange
- Extra: Prima Fabric Floral Embellishments, Orange & White Brads, and Recollections Rhinestones
- Tools: Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice #2 Frame Die, Nestabilities S4-142 Long Classic Rectangles Large & S5-006 Curved Rectangles, McGill 1/" Round Punch, and ATG