Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Wishing you a happily ever after ...
Last minute submission for the Lawnscaping Challenge #13 ... "Don't forget the inside!".
I don't normally finish the inside of my cards with a 3-dimensional design. However, I picked up a DeNami Pop-Up Tiered Variety Pack a while ago and decided to give it a try. There were three different version in the pack. I ruined the first one, and went with a different one for the second go-around. Here is what I came up with.
I can truly say that this card was a challenge for me. I will be giving it to my future daughter-in-law at her first Bridal Shower this Saturday, along with the 60 Thank You cards I made for her.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.
Don't forget to come back Friday for the first Scraptistical Kreations Blog Hop and Grand Opening. The Blog Hop Blinkie in the upper right hand corner will take you to our Facebook Fan Page. "Like" us so you can participate in all the fun things going on this weekend.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happily Ever After & Partly Cloudy
- Paper: DeNami White Pop Up Tiered Card, Bazzill Twilight Medium & French Vanilla, Neenah Solar White
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans, Memento Paris Dusk & Summer Sky, Studio G Yellow Pigment Ink, Gelly Roll Metallic Pens - Gold & White, and At you Spica Sky Blue Glitter Pen
- Extra: Recollections Pearls
- Tools: Fiskars Finger Tip Blade & Scissors, Tim Holtz Adapter & Sponge, Darice Embossing Brush, Nestabilities Blossom (S4-192), ATG, 3D Foam Squares, 1/4" Mini Pop Dots, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Quickie Glue Pen