You have great taste ...


The first challenge by Paper Smooches is called the July Sparks Challenge.  I chose to create my card based on one of the Sketches from the PS Designer Drafts 6.

I paper pieced the milk shake from the PS Sugar Rush set.  The PP had some swirls printed on it so I strategically placed individual Rhinestones over the design, and further.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches Sugar Rush
 - Paper:  DeNami, and DCWV Brights & Sweet Stack
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Extras:  Recollection Rhinestones, and Red Brads
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Scissors, Nestabilities S5-006 Curved Rectangles, Quickie Glue Pen, 3/16" Mini Pop Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Cassie said…
This is so sweet! I just ordered that set and can't wait to get it :D
~Tammy~ said…
Adorably cute! Love the bling!!!
Kelly Braund said…
Very sweet & love the bling!
Danica said…
soooooooo cute sis!