The first challenge by Paper Smooches is called the July Sparks Challenge. I chose to create my card based on one of the Sketches from the PS Designer Drafts 6.
I paper pieced the milk shake from the PS Sugar Rush set. The PP had some swirls printed on it so I strategically placed individual Rhinestones over the design, and further.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Sugar Rush
- Paper: DeNami, and DCWV Brights & Sweet Stack
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Extras: Recollection Rhinestones, and Red Brads
- Tools: Trimmer, Scissors, Nestabilities S5-006 Curved Rectangles, Quickie Glue Pen, 3/16" Mini Pop Dots, and 3D Foam Squares