Back to School ...

Super fun challenge this week at Wee Memories, and perfect now that school is back in session or just about to start.  I created this card using The Craft's Meow "Owl be seeing you in Class" stamp set for this challenge. 

I created my card using the August Sketch Challenge from The Craft's Meow.

I'm also submitting this card to Craft Fancy's Paper Crafting Stores Challenge #2, which is to have Fun with Twine.

This cute set was designed by Wee Memories own Jenny Suchin!
I pulled out my Skip to My Lou PP from Basic Grey's Hopscotch set.  I think it is a perfect match for this awesome set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  The Craft's Meow "Owl Be Seeing You in Class"
 - Paper:  Bazzill, Basic Grey Hopscotch, Neenah scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk, Copic Markers C3, C5, E40, YR07 & G29
 - Extra:  The Twinery Marachino Twine
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-314 Lacey Ovals, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Lisa Elton said…
This is adorable Ruza, love all of the little school elements you've tucked into this card!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Oh Ruza, this is so cute!!! The patterned paper you chose is perfect with these adorable images! Thank you so much for playing in our sketch challenge!

Hugs,
Lisa
Laurel Beard said…
Ruza, what an adorable card you have created! Love that owl, tee hee! This is a perfect card! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!
Aw, this is so cute, Ruza! Thanks so much for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)
What a sweet project! I love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!
Lisa Petrella said…
SO CUTE! LOVE that little teacher owl with the wonky eyes!! ADORABLE!
Laurel said…
This is wonderful, I love it! Love that stamp!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.