Card folio ...

Good morning.  I created this Card folio over the weekend.  I found the tutorial to make this over at Scor-Pal's website.  They have tons of tutorials to create different projects, and you can find them HERE.

The sentiment is part of a FREEBIE from Scraptastical Kreations, and is titled Teachers Rule Title.  I only used the words for my design, and applied some Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink around the edges after cutting out the sentiment with my Nestabilities Die. 

I used Bazzill tan card stock to create the portfolio, added DCWV Latte Matstack PP to the cover, then attached my ribbon from Bed Bath & Beyond.  I have tons of this ribbon from my son's Bridal Shower, and the color is actually a deep purple.

Here is a picture straight on.
Here is the Card folio opened.  I put four cards on each side to show how they fit so nicely inside.
I plan on giving this to Katie's teacher for Christmas with some note cards inside.

Thank you for stopping by!

Tools Used ...
 - Printer, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Scissors, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, Nestabilities S5-006 Curved Rectangles, Darice Embossing Brush, and my ATG

Comments

Carla said…
Ruza this is fabulous! I love it and your flowers are spectacular. I so wish I could visit you more often. I so appreciate your wonderful comments. Hugs,