CDAC Progressive Digital Challenge Design TEAM!!!

Good morning everyone!  I am excited to announce that I have been chosen for the CDAC Progressive Challenge Design Team.
I enjoy working with Digital Stamp so I am super excited to join this Design Team, and look forward to creating designs with the Free Digital Stamps being offered by CDAC.

We have two amazing Design Teams that I will be working with.

Design Team "A"
Tammy Miller (Team Leader)

Design Team "B"
Jen Leeflang (Team Leader)
Ruza Rebel ... me ;o)


You still have time to play along with the first ever CDAC Progressive Free Digital Challenge.  Submission close on Wednesday, August 31st.  So hop on over to CDAC to get the first set of images at a cost of $1.00 for five images.  Once you've signed up, you will receive the FREE images for Challenge #2 on September 1st, and as long as you participate you will receive the next set of FREE images.
 
Why play along?  You could win these Copic Markers for participating in ALL Six of the Challenges.  So hop on over and join CDAC, then join the Progressive Free Digital Challenge Group.

Design Team "A" has created some gorgeous projects with the Digital Stamps for Challenge #2 coming up on September 1st.

Hope you come by and join in on the fun!

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Tiff said…
Congratulations to you!!! What a perfect fit :)
Georgia Ehrmann said…
Ruza,
I so look forward to working with you too! You are very talented!
~hugs~
Georgia
P.S. I do have you on my list in the announcement and on my sidebar...Don't know why you didn't see it...
Kathy said…
Big congrats Ruza, saw your name over there this morning and was thrilled for you! Way to go! Looking forward to your creations.
Linda said…
Congratulations! I am looking forward to you creations. Your cards are wonderful.
Thans for the sweet comment on my CDAC card.
Thanks Ruza for your comment in my blog. This is the first time that I participate in a challenge. I'm really having fun. And Congratulations for you!! Hugs Adriana
Carla said…
Ruza, I have a huge smile on my face for you!!! You are going to be a fabulous designer for them. I will visit you there often, too!!! I've used a couple digital images now and they are so fun. Congrats!!! Hugs,
Congratulations Ruza, look forward to seeing your designs. Thanks for the comment on my blog, much appreciated.