Welcome to another awesome Blog Hop hosted by DeNami Design. This month we have 40 talented individuals who created beautiful "Mini Cards" featuring products from DeNami.
You should have arrived at my blog from the very talented DeNami Design Team Member Ayana at Ayana's Creations. Should you get lost along the way, or you would like to start at the beginning, just head on over to the DeNami Design's Blog.
I had a lot of fun with this month's theme, and created three different Mini Cards to share with you.
DeNami hosts these Monthly Blog Hops to provide you with inspiration,
and to show you how easy and versatile their products are to you.
Blog Hop Details you need to know!
The Blog Hop starts today, August 14th, at 6AM, PST
You will have until Monday, August 15th, at 11:59 PM, PST
to leave a comment on each participants blog to be eligible for
one of the fabulous prizes being offered
The prize is one of three Mini Shopping Sprees at the DeNami's On-line Store
Thank you for joining us today! Before you head over to the next stop on the Blog Hop, Confessions of a DeNami Stamp Addict, remember to leave a comment.
- Stamps: DeNami 149 Decorative Frame & E127 A Shower Script
- Paper: Bazzill Basics, and DCWV Sweet Stack
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers B97 & B06
- Extra: Prima Marketing Opal Flowers, and Blue Brads
- Tools: Trimmer, ATG, McGill 1/8" Round Punch
- Stamps: DeNami D75 Thoughtful Greetings & PF48 Thoughtful Greetings
- Paper: Bazzill Basics, and Neenah Solar White
- Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Studio G Yellow & Violet Pigment Ink
- Extra: White Brads
- Tools: Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice #2 Frame Die, Scissors, Embossing Brushes, ATG, Quickie Glue Pen, McGill 1/8" Round Punch, Nestabilities - S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-314 Lacey Ovals, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares
- Stamps: DeNami F207 Three Winter Trees, H84 Three Houses, E145 Friendly Ghost & F206 Happy Halloween
- Paper: Bazzill Basics, Neenah Solar White, and Bazzill Scraps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spica Black Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Crushed Olive & Forest Moss, and Studio G Yellow Pigment Ink
- Tools: Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Embossing Brushes, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Left over frame from 1/4" Mini Pop Dots