My final post for the evening is for both of the weekly challenges from Designed 2 Delight ... Final Image Challenge for July, Anything D2D Goes and Buttons Buttons Buttons Saturday's Designers' Challenge.
I printed out the lovely D2D Garden Party! Aren't those mice super CUTE! Colored it in with my Copic Markers, used some distress ink around the edges along with yellow and green chalk, and layered it on my card. Popped on my buttons after threading Lemondrop Twine thru them, and popped on the extra bee I colored in. You can't tell in this picture.
Thanks for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Designed to Delight Garden Party
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and Amuse
- Ink Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky, and Studio Chalks - Green & Yellow
- Extra: DeNami Boutique Buttons, and Twinery Lemondrop Twine
- Tools: Printer, Trimmer, ATG, Scissors, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 1/4" Mini Pop Dots