Distressing Mania ...

Talk about last minute.  Katie was kind enough to let me play in my craft room this morning to create this fun card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #15.

I  used every Tim Holtz Distress Ink that I have in my craft room for this challenge.


I couldn't decide on a sentiment so I left that off for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Critters in the 'Burbs & Lunar Lights
 - Paper:  DeNami, Neenah Solar White & Cream
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans (sky), Crushed Olive & Forest Moss (tree and grass), Antique Linen, Tea Dye & Walnut Stain (tree trunk), Worn Lipstick, Barn Door & Dusty Concord (lanterns), and Wild Honey & Vintage Photo (squirrels)
 - Tools:  Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow! this is terrific!
Laurel Beard said…
Ruza, I love that used a bunch of distress inks on this card! I did too. Instead of reaching for my inks, I used all distress inks! RThis is fabulous! I especially love the sky and tree! Love that splotchy look! I am so glad you joined us for this challenge!
Fabulous card, Ruza! Great job on the distressing.