Halloween Bookmark ...

I know it's a little early for Halloween, but I couldn't resist.  The colors I used are from the current challenge over at The Play Date Cafe #94.

I knew I was going to make a Halloween Bookmark, and the colors were perfect for the NEW Scraptastical Kreations Challenge on our Fan Page

This week's challenge is to "Create Anything but a Card"!  As always, you MUST include a Scraptastical Kreations Digital Stamp in your design.
I used the Scraptastical Kreations FrankNBeary Digi Stamp for this one.  They also have an adorable Dracula, Ghost, and Witch.

After coloring this cute stamp with my copic markers, I fussy cut him out and put him on the side.  Pulled out some Brown Bazzill Basic 3x6MP and the Halloween Page from the Memory Box Nightfall 6x6 pack.  After cutting the Halloween Page to size, I used a Corner Round Punch on both cardstock(s), laid the PP on the Brown, then cut a slit thru the top of both cardstock(s), slid my brown ribbon thru, and secured it with the Tiny Attacher.  I then used my Nestabilities to create the backdrop for my bear, then popped him on with 3D Foam Squares.  The bear needed something else so I took a White Gel Pen and added stitching around the bear.

Here is a close-up of FrankNBeary.
I will be making quite a few of these Bookmarks for Katie's classmates this year instead of sending in the awesome M&M packets that Katie LOVES! Not all of her classmates can have the candy so I figured this way they will all get something they can use. I will put a personal note on the back, from Katie, to each of her classmates. Now I need to wait for the student list to come home next week.

Here is the badge provided for the color challenge.


Don't forget to stop by the Scraptastical Kreations Fan Page for Challenge details.

NOTE: You still have enough time to play along with The Play Date Cafe Challenge #94 too.

Thank you for stopping by!



Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Scraptastical Kreations FrankNBeary
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, Memory Box, Basic Grey Ballott, and Bazzill Scraps
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Gelly Roll White Med Pen
 - Extra:  DeNami 5/8" Chocolate Ribbon
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, Nestabilities - S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, ATG, 3D Foam Squares & Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Comments

Lisa Elton said…
Great bookmark Ruza...and the little Frankenstein bear is adorable!
Hey, I don't think it's too early for Halloween at all. I think you are right on the mark, for being ahead. Cute little Frankenbear!THanks for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe this week!
Jaclyn Miller said…
It's not too early for Halloween. :) I just adore that you made that little bear into a Frankenstein, so cute. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.
Anonymous said…
Aww this is adorable! Love your non-card project :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!