Halloween Party Favor ...

TGIF!! That said, it's time for a new Scraptastical Kreations Challenge.  This weeks Digital Challenge is "Anything Goes".  As always your design must include a SK Digital Stamp.

I really went outside the box for this challenge.  Back in May when I was looking for ideas for the Bridal Shower we had earlier this month I came across this tutorial by Angie Hagist for the Party Favor, and decided to give it a try. 

Here is the completed party favor.
Here is a side view.
I used SK's Witch Digi Stamp and colored her in with my Copic Markers, then fussy cut her out before attaching her to my bag.

Here are a couple more pictures before the bag was put together.

Head on over to SK's Fan Page for all the details about this weeks challenge.

If you want instructions on how to make this Party Favor, leave me your email address in the comments section and I will forward you the instructions that I copied, and used for this design.

Thank you for stopping by!


Other Products used ...
 - Paper:  Bazzill Basics, and Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard
 - Ink:  Copic Markers BV000, BV02, V17 & BV0; C1, C3, C7 & C5; YR15, YR04, YR07 & YG09; Y08, E33, E25, & E29, and 100 (Black), and Spica Black Pen
 - Extra:  Black & Orange Striped Ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Colleen said…
YUM! Such a pretty Halloween Treat bag! Love it! :)
~Colleen
~Tammy~ said…
So so cute and what a fun little favor!