Hope your Christmas Rocks!! ...

This card was created for Sassy Studio Designs Christmas Challenge #5 ... Let it Snow and the current Dare to be Sassy Thursday #83 ... Christmas in July.

I printed Rockin Roxie, colored her in with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut her out.  Next was to pull out my Christmas Paper.  I layered the snowflake PP on a gold shimmering PP, put the text bracket PP on top, then laid the background on my card.  Rockin Roxie was popped on with 3/16" Mini Glue Dots and #D Foam Squares.  I used my Clear Spica Pen on her hair, above her eyes, and then used the Black Spica Pen on the guitar.  Add the bling to the guitar, and then I hand wrote the sentiment on the card.

Hope you enjoy my non-traditional Christmas card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Rockin Roxie
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DCWV 2010 Christmas Combo Pack, and Archiver's Hunter Green
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, At You Spica Pens - Clear & Black, and 0.8 Black Copic Multi Liner Pen
 - Extra:  Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Trimmer, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Danica said…
LOVE this card sis!
~Tammy~ said…
Ugg, I need to get going on Christmas cards, but this card for sure ROCKS! Very cool!
Regan said…
FABULOUS card, Ruza! Love your sentiment in the brackets! It's perfect for your Roxy image! Great papers too! Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Studio Designs Christmas Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team