Let's take a trip together ...


Here is another card I created over the weekend. 

I having been looking at this sketch from i{heart}2stamp all month long, and only came up with my design this weekend.

I combined this challenge with CAS-ual Friday's Stuck on You challenge.
 
While pulling out pictures of my son last week I came across these "Vacation" stickers from DCWV that go perfectly with Avocado Arts "Zipnby to Say Hi!" stamp set.
The colors are off on my picture.  Sorry!  They are actually French Vanilla with black, with a light blue and red.

Here is a close up of the stamp and sentiment.
Doesn't the globe work perfectly with this sentiment.

As I look at my card while putting this post together, I'm thinking I should have used different colors. ;(

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Avocado Arts Zipinby to Say Hi!
 - Paper:  Bazzill French Vanilla, Black, and scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog
 - Extra:  DCWV Clear "Vacation" Stickers
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-142 Classic Rectangles Long & S4-131 Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small, ATG, Trimmer, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Hello Ruza,

I just stopped by to congratulate you on becoming a member of the DT at CDAC's Progressive Challenge for September. Looking at some of the fabulous designs on your blog, I can see why they chose you. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next challenge.

BTW, I am a new follower of your blog. Please check out my blog, where I am currently running a giveaway for a free digital scrapbook software package.

Blessings,
Teresa
~Tammy~ said…
Great job combining both challenges! Have a great week!
Don't you love it when you find the perfect sentiment for the perfect stamp? You've done a wonderful job on this project - love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!