Marshmallows - A Campfire's Best Friend

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today I have a new Scraptastical Kreations Challenge for you.  This weeks challenge is to create an Easel Card. As always you must include a SK Digital Stamp in your design.  I used the tutorial I found at Splitcoast Stampers to create my card.
I altered SK's Frank N Berry, and brought out my Market Street Gone Campin' Stamp Set that I won.  I've had the Gone Campin' set for quite some time now, and just had to bring these stamps together to create this scene for you.

Here the card is in the closed position ...
Here is just the inside ...
Head on over to SK's Facebook Fan Page for all the details regarding this weeks challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Scraptastical Kreations Frank N Beary, and Market Street Stamps Gone Campin'
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Studio G Yellow & Violet, Versa Color Orange, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Antique linen, Tea Dye, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Scrapbook Crafty Power Tape, Embossing Brushes, EKS Binding Edge Punch, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments