Orchid Happiness ...

The second card I created over the weekend is for the current challenge over at CAS-ual Friday's.  They have joined forced with Clean & Simple Stamping for this weeks Sketch Challenge. 

I picked up the stamp I used for this card at the Lan Su Garden Shop in Portland, Oregon, in June.  The stamp is from Rubber Hedgehog and is called Chinese Orchid Calligraphy; Chinese Character is "Happy/Happiness".  It is the perfect "stand alone" stamp for this CAS challenge.

After stamping this lovely with my Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I used my Copic V12 to go over the flowers.  It's a little hard to tell on this picture.  The ribbon is left over from a party favor that was tied around some mesh that held candy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other Products used ...
 - Paper:  DeNami Cream/Ivory, Recollections, and Paper Cut
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Scissors, and ATG


Comments

Laurie said…
Ruza this is so pretty! I love that main image! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
Lisa Petrella said…
What a beautiful focal point image!
Jess said…
I love this! It's clean and simple at it's best. I especially love the 'repurposed' ribbon - I'm glad I'm not the only one who saves things from party favours etc for crafting :)
Danica said…
cute card! : )
Michele Gross said…
Simple. Pretty. Perfect! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!