Thinking of you ...


There is a new Progressive Digi Challenge in town over at Crafter Digital Art Center (CDAC).  If you love working with Digital Stamps then head on over to CDAC for all the details.

Once I was done coloring my stamp for this challenge I knew it would be perfect to create a card for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #16.


This lovely Victorian Digital Rose Fan was provided by Priscilla Styles, and is one of the Freebie's given to the participants in the August CDAC Progressive Challenge.

To get the 3D look for the fan I used my scoreboard to score the fan lines, then used my fingers to fold the fan.  3D Foam Squares were used to pop up the fan on my card after wrapping some twine around the base.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments.  I actually cut the sentiment before putting it on my block, and inking it up.

Thank you for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah, A-Muse, Bazzill, and Paper Studio
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Extra:  The Twinery Mandarin Twine
 - Tools:  Printer, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Nicole P. said…
I just love that fan, the colors are terrific. Such a pretty card.
Suzanne Russell said…
Beautiful card, love the fan image! That's one I have not seen.
Michele Gross said…
Love that fan! Such a great focal point and the embossed background is perfect! So glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Dana said…
Oh wow Ruza, this is so pretty. You have such a way with keeping things CAS but providing lots of interest. Love this.
Laurie said…
Ruza that fan is so pretty! And I love your embossed background! I love the color combo! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual fridays!
Laura Davis said…
Ooohh this is very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Lesley said…
This is super! I love the clean lines!