Welcome Baby ...



When I saw the current color challenge at The Play Date Cafe (#95) it made me think of baby's.  So I pulled out my Paper Smooches stamp set "A Little Lovin" and an old sketch from OWH, which I will share.

These elephants are so adorable! 

Here is the sketch from OWH, which I turned for my card.
Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches A Little Lovin
 - Paper:  DeNami, A-Muse, and Beach Babe scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Marker R85 Rose Red
 - Tools:  Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Lisa Elton said…
What a sweet baby card Ruza, the little elephants are adorable!
Erin said…
This card is absolutly PERFECT!
OH, my those are the cutest little elephants! And I like the simple sketch you used from OWH, too. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week! :)
Emily Leiphart said…
This is so sweet, Ruza! I love the gingham paper with those elephants.
Anonymous said…
What a sweet baby card! Such great colors for little elephants :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe
Jaclyn Miller said…
What a great idea to use these colors for a baby card. I just love that little elephant stamp, so cute! Thank you so much for playing along this week at The Play Date Cafe.
~Tammy~ said…
These colors are perfect for a baby card and I love your fun paper pieced elephants! A-dorable!