Wishing you Happiness ...

Hello!  I know I haven't posted anything new since last Friday, but I have been crafting between finalizing the details for this weekends Bridal Shower for my son and his fiance.

I have another Scraptastical Kreations card for you today showcasing their lovely Flower

I created another card for the current Challenge on our Facebook Fan Page ... create a card with a "Flower theme" featuring one of SK's digital stamps.  As you can see I used their lovely Flower.  I have quite a few in my stash from when I first received this lovely.  I printed off quite a few of these because I knew they would be perfect for creating cards.

I first created the frame using my Nestabilities S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, attached it to my PP background paper, then used a McGill 1/8" Round Punch and popped in my flowers with some Red Brads.  I added the sentiment from MFT's More Essential Sentiments set, and attached the whole design to my DeNami card. 

There is still time to play along with our "Flower theme" Challenge.  Head on over to our Facebook Fan Page and look under "Discussions" for all the details!

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Anonymous said…
really cute!