Zipnby to say hi! ...

Good morning!  I created a couple of cards on Sunday, and finally have time to post them. 

The first card combines two challenges
... sketch is from Avocado Arts August Challenge which I will upload to their Flicker Group.
This picture is not the best ... my "Goldenrod" color looks really bland here.  Couldn't get a better picture.  Sorry!

Now the stamp set used for this card is Avocado Arts "Zipnby to say hi!".  I used the sentiment with the single heart, and that adorable little car with the exhaust behind the car.  I don't know if you can see it, but I attached a Clear Overlay over the hearts and sentiment with a yellow brad.  The overlay is from Making Memories Travel set, and looks like a tag.  All those little dots are the tag.  The faux stitching was created with a White Gel Pen.  Last step was to staple my ribbon on with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

Inspirational Photos ...
Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ... Paper: Recollections, Bazzill, DCWV Mariposa Matstack ... Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ... Tools:  Trimmer, Scissors and ATG

Comments

Lisa Elton said…
How fun is this Ruza...love that quirky little car!!!
Jinny Newlin said…
Oooo! LOVE your white gel pen detailing, and your ribbon banners are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Lisa Petrella said…
So cute! LOVE those Avocado Arts images---soooo super fun!!! GREAT take on both challenges!!
Ruby said…
A really fun card Ruza, glad you got time to play along. I love that little car, SO cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!
Danica said…
very cute card! Love the little car! : )