Big Congratulations to The Play Date Cafe on reaching Challenge #100. The Color Combination for this momentous challenge is perfect for this time of year with the arrival of Fall.
I turned the Freshly Made Sketch #3 but didn't finish the card before the submissions closed.
Thanks for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Unity Itty Bitty/Bella Blvd. Best Wishes
- Paper: A Muse Studio, and Bazzill scraps
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, and Copic Markers Y13, Y38, E21, E43, YR07, YR09 & E29
- Extra: Paper Studio Spare Parts Autumn Silk Flowers, and Favorite Findings Big Bag Buttons
- Tools: Spellbinders S4-239 Classic Scalloped Border Petites, ATG, Glue Dots - Craft & 1/2" Pop Dots, and 3D Foam Tape