This week I am celebrating 27 amazing years of being married to my loving husband. I have several cards that I've made over the past couple of months in anticipation of this day, but after looking at them again I thought they were too girlie.
I decided to use this weeks CAS-ual Friday's Mostly Monochromatic Challenge along with the sketch from Paper Players Challenge #65 to create a new card.
Masculine with a little bit of feminine in the mix.
Thanks for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: A Muse Studio Hearts a Plenty & Essential Sentiments
- Paper: DeNami, DCWV Brights & Tradewinds, K&C Company Addison Stitched Strips Flat 12x12 Paper
- Ink: Memento Paris Dusk, Copic Markers B14 & B18, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
- Extra: Darice Chipboard Heart, A Muse Studio Forget Me Nots Paper Flower, and Recollections Rhinestones
- Tools: Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Embossing Brushes, ATG, and 1/2" Craft Glue Dots