CDAC Progressive Challenge #4

Halloween and/or Mystical =


Bailey in Witch Hat Digital Stamp was provided by Sew Many Cards.

I printed two copies of the stamp, colored in Bailey and just the pumpkin on the second copy with my Copic Markers over the weekend.  Fussy cut them out, and then forget about them. I only remembered today that I didn't create my card with this cutie.

After choosing my cardstock and tying on the ribbon, I added Bailey using a combination of 3D squares and my ATG, and then popped on the pumpkin with 3D squares.

Head on over to CDAC to check out the inspiration provided by the Design Team "A". 
Challenge #4 runs thru Friday, October 14th, so there is still plenty of time for you to participate.

I can't wait to create with the other FREE Digital Stamps provided for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and Echo Park's "the Apothecary Emporium"
 - Extra:  Organza Ribbon for the Ribbon Boutique
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and Paper Studio's Sticky Doos

Comments

cass said…
Great job with the image, cute card
Made by Mandy said…
Love how you have coloured this Ruza, great card :)

Love Mandy xxx