Welcome to the Fall Blog Hop hosted by DeNami Design. You should have arrived at my blog from the very talented Chunyan Wu. If you just arrived for the first time, or you have lost your way, head on over to the DeNami Blog for a complete listing of today's participants.
Here in Northern Illinois we are in the midst of an Indian Summer with temperatures in the high 70's to mid 80's, and I'm loving it! Woo Hoo! However, when I think of "Fall" two things that come to mind are Halloween and bare tree's, so I created two very different cards to share with you today.
My Halloween card showcases the DeNami D107 Cruisin' Chickie,
F207 Three Winter Trees (stamped many times to create my forest of trees),
This card features DeNami's P93 Large Winter Tree, the sentiment
I enjoy participating in these monthly blog hops hosted by DeNami, because they always have 30 talented designers showcasing how versatile and easy their products are to use. Not only that, but they also give away Gift Certificates to their On-line Store just for hopping along and commenting on each of the participants blogs.
The Blog Hop starts today at 6:00 AM PST, and you will have until Monday, October 10, 2011, at 11:59 PM PST to leave comments on each participants blogs to qualify for one of the Gift Certificates.
Now remember to leave a comment before you head on to your next stop ... the very talented Vera Yates.
Have a marvelous time hopping!
Other products used ...
- Paper [#1]: DeNami Orange, Navy & Craft, and Neenah Solar White
- Paper [#2]: Archiver's Burgundy, and DeNami Orange & Craft
- Ink [#1]: Memento Tuxedo Black, various Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Studio G Pigment Inks & Chalks, Versa Color, Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen Big Brushes
- Ink [#2]: A Muse Studio Currant Pigment Ink & Stardust Finishing Spray
- Tools [#1]: Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Daubers, ATG, 1/8" Micro Glue Dots & Mini Pop Dots
- Tools [#2]: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, ATG, and Mini Pop Dots (frame)