Don't get your tinsel in a tangle ...



So happy I found some time to create a card for the current Chick Challenge {with Ippity} #3

I don't have many Unity/Ippity stamps, but I do have a few.  I picked up this cute Tinsel in a Tangle stamp set at the Chicago CHA this year.  This penguin is soooo CUTE and absolutely perfect for Christmas cards!

Hope you like my take on this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper: A Muse Studio Cherry & Gingham Grass, and Bazzill Basics White
 - Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Faber Castell Sanguine PITT Artist Pen & Gold Metallic Artist Pen, and Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
 - Tools: Trimmer, Dauber, ATG, and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Comments

Jess B. said…
stinkin cute. TFS
Unknown said…
Yes, I can see doing many of these cards for Christmas! So ca-ute...love it! Thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges!
Jen