It's been so long since I've been able to play along with any of my regular challenges that I'm so happy that I've got some crafting done for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #20. I actually created two cards. However, I didn't think the first card had enough paper piecing so I created another card today. So I will be submitting my first card for the Wee Memories Challenge #73 which is called "Free for All".
I am sharing both cards, but only submitting one for each challenge. Here is card #2 which I created today (LC #20).
Here is card #1 that I created yesterday (WMC#73).
I really LOVE how both of these cards turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!
Products used ...
- Stamps: Critters in the Forest & in the Snow, Frosties [tablecloth] & Cozy Christmas
- Paper: Papercut Hopsack Forest Green Scalloped Card, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather, Vellum, Bazzill Scraps, and A Muse Scraps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Forest Moss Distress Ink, Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder, and Red Spica Glitter Pen
- Extra: Darice Star Gem, Recollections Boutique Fleur Rhinestones
- Tools: Fiskars scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, Quickie Glue Pen, Dauber, Mini & Craft Glue Dots, and Paper Studios Sticky Doos