Friday, October 21, 2011

Tis the season ...

Happy Friday everyone! 

I'm back with another card for CDAC Progressive Challenge #5 featuring the "Girl with Ginger Boys" Digital Stamp from Shop Scrap Booking Supply.  This is so perfect for our current theme ~ Festive & Fancy!  I used Bella Boulevard's Saturday Sketch to finalize my layout for this lovely girl.
I turned the Ginger Boys into Sugar Cookies.  I chose to go with the warm colors as shown in the color wheel provided by CDAC.

There is still plenty of time to be a part of Challenge #5.  Head on over to CDAC for all the details on how you can join in the fun.

Thank you for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Stamps:  Avocado Arts Ho Ho's & Holiday Blessings
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, Recollections, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Mini Deck, and Martha Stewart Ribbon-Style Tags
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, ATG, Scotch Mounting Tape, and 3D Pop Dots

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

Oh she is adorable, love her outfit! Your coloring is perfection, as is the sketch you used! I sure hope she has my address, I love gingerbread!! :)
hugs
donna