Altered Tray Christmas Gift ...

When I ask my son Nick what he wanted for Christmas this year, his response was the normal "I don't know".  So I decided to make gifts for Nick & his wife Lauren.  I created a Wedding Book for them with the pictures taken by Joshua Albanese Photography with my Creative Memories photobook software.

I also altered this Shadowbox Tray 12X16 Black which I picked up at Archive's to commemorate their wedding.
Here are some close ups ...
Exchanging Rings


This is one of their Engagement Photos

Their first dance as husband & wife.

Party favors from the Bridal Showers.

This is one handsome couple!


All of the sentiments that were added is from a Vellum page I picked up at Archive's when I bought the tray. Unfortunately, I don't have the title of the page anymore.

Nick & Lauren really loved their gifts. Nick told me he never would have done anything like this to commemorate their day! I really love that young man!

I'm going to submit this post for the Wee Memories Challenge #80 ~ Anything Goes. I'm taking the "Anything Goes" literally. LOL!

Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments

Amy Kolling said…
Ruza......this is BEYOND fabulous! What a wonderful way to remember a special day! Gosh what else to say other than thank you for sharing it with Wee Memories!
Shelby said…
This is such an amazing gift! I'm sure he and his new bride just loved it! I wish my MIL was even a fraction as thoughtful:)! Beautiful work.

Shelby
Wow, Ruza, this is amazing! I love how gorgeous it is. Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
Very Gorgeous Gift!!! i love this soooo much!!!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Wee Memories ! :)
~Tammy~ said…
One handsome couple is right and what a special gift! I love it so I know they did and will cherish it forever!!!