Cheers ...

Last week I joined Market Street Stamps ~ The Neighborhood and got this cute Cozy Cup Digital stamp to use for the current CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #33 and MSS December Block Party Challenge.  The combined challenge is to create a CAS card using Craft and some Twine.

I printed up a couple of the Cozy Cups, colored them with my Copic Markers, added a very thin layer of Glossy Accents to give my cups a little ceramic shine, and then fussy cut them out.  I incorporated the Cappuccino Twine from The Twinery for the steam on both cups, and over the faux stitching.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches "Word Up" stamp sets.

I'm not a drinker, so I used the Cozy Cups to make a card for celebrating the New Year. This will be going in the mail to my BFF. 

I'm also submitting this card for Wee Memories Challenge #80 ~ Anything Goes.

Wishing each and every one of you a Safe & Happy New Year!

Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments

Michelle said…
Ruza, I love the colours you've chosen for your card. This is gorgeous!
Doris said…
What a clever way to make the steam on this card! Love your design...
I just love this!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!!!!
JJ Bolton said…
Adorable! Great way to use twine:)
Sadie said…
Love your idea on how you used the cups and very cute use of the twine!!
~Tammy~ said…
So fun and I love the twine on the cups! What a great touch!
Unknown said…
ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE the "steam" and twine!
Deborah Frings said…
Super mugs and I do like the way you've used the twine on your card! Just fab!
Karen B. said…
Love your use of twine! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!