Holiday Tags ...

A Muse Studio Challenge Blog is challenging us to make "Tags".  This week's challenge is titled "TAG---You're IT!.  I knew the "Tag" I recently created would be perfect to enter this challenge.

Then I remembered that I actually had a batch of "Tags" I created in the past week for using on my Christmas gifts and pulled those out to share.

All of the tags were created with A Muse Products.  I used the Classic Tags Die Set, the Small Stocking Die, the Christmas Tree Die, and the Holiday Tags Cling Set.  We have Washi Tape in different colors on some of the tags, AS Twine, stickles to add some glitter, cotton balls for the fluff on the stockings, and each tag was colored with Copic Markers.

Hope you enjoy my designs!

Ruza 

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
YOU GO GIRL!!! :) AWESOME haul of tags! You are on a ROLL!!! WOOP WOOP!
Anonymous said…
Ruza--you're ready for Christmas! Thanks for sharing these great tags with us at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog this week!
Mona Pendleton said…
What an adorable set of tags! So fun and festive!
Chelsea said…
these are sooo cute!