Lawn Fawn CHA 2012 Winter Challenge ...

When I saw the current challenge by Lawn Fawn I pulled out two (2) of my cards that I made earlier this year which I still had in-house, and I also created two (2) new cards for your enjoyment.

It would be soooo cool to be featured in Lawn Fawn's 2012 Catalog and have my project hanging in their booth at 2012 Winter CHA! Wish me luck, and Congrats and Good Luck to all those who submit a project!

I'm going to start with my newest cards first.

Hoedown PARTY!
Products featured:
 - Stamps: Critter's on the Farm, Hat's off to You, and Harold's ABC's
 - Paper: A Muse Studio Cherry & Cherry Woodgrain, Bazzill Hillary & Scraps, and Neenah Solar White
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks
 - Extra: 1 cotton ball
 - Tools: Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Quicki Glue Pen, TomBoy Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Dauber, Tweezers, ATG, and A Muse Studio 3D Foam Adhesives

Let's Celebrate
Products featured:
- Stamps: Plus One and Say Cheese
- Paper: A Muse Studio Buttercup Polka Dots, Bazzill Pineapple Bliss & Purple Scraps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Marker
- Tools: Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Quicki Glue Pen, ATG, and A Muse Studio 3D Foam Adhesives

Enjoy the Ride
Originally created & posted on May 23, 2011.
Products featured:
- Stamps: Admit One
- Paper: Bazzill Blind Date & Yellow, Neenah Solar White, DCWV The Dots, Stripes & Plaids Matstack, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Matstack, and Beach Babe from Fancy Pants
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
- Extra: Recollections Rhinestones
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares Large, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

No title
Originally created & posted on August 10, 2011.
Products featured:
- Stamps: Critter's in the Burbs and Lunar Lights
- Paper: DeNami, Neenah Solar White & Cream
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and a large variety of Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
- Tools: Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Hope you enjoy each of my creations!

Wishing each and everyone a very Happy New Year!
Ruza

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hoedown PARTY! is my favorite!
Chari Moss said…
The barnyard scene you created is adorable!!!! They are all fabulous, but I think that's my fav or the bunch.
Marlena M. said…
Your cards are awesome! I love the swinging lanterns scene-creative and BEAUTIFULLY colored. ;)
Samantha Mann said…
your cards really are amazing! i'm so impressed! each one is better than the next!
Larissa Heskett said…
What a FUN grouping!! I REALLY like them all, but I think the Barnyard and the Lantern ones are my FAV'S!! Such fun little scenes that just make you SMILE when you see them and isn't that what making and sending cards is ALL ABOUT!!?? =)
THANKS for sharing and GOOD LUCK!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
~Tammy~ said…
These are all really great and fun representation of LF stamps! Good Luck!
Christiana said…
Very cute cards, Ruza! The farm scene and the squirrels especially made me smile.
Shay said…
A whole slew of wonderful cards with a lot of humor and cleverness.