Merry Christmas Gift Tag ...


With Christmas just around the corner I created a Christmas Tag for this lovely challenge.
I started out with a doily I created with MFT's Doily Die Cut, then added my Lawn Fawn Stamps from Critters in the Forest and Cozy Christmas.  Decorated the tree with stickles and a star from Darice. The final touch was to twist up Maraschino & Charcoal Twine from The Twinery and feed it through the doily.
I'm also submitting this tag to the Wee Memories Challenge #78 ~ Free For All.
Hope you enjoy my holiday tag!

Remember to come back this weekend for the Lawnscaping "All About Red" Blog Hop, and DeNami's "Gift Wrapping" Blog Hop for lots of inspiration!

Until next time ...
Ruza

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
WOW Ruza this is beautiful!
Ayana Posadas said…
So, so, so pretty, Ruza! I just LOVE the glittery Stickles! :)
Karen M said…
Your tag is so pretty! I love the shape and the red/green is fab, hugs x x
Lisa Elton said…
This is wonderful, so cute!
Laurel Beard said…
Oooooh, AAAHHHH! This is gorgeous! I am in LOVE with that doily die! Wow! I love how you decorated your tree with Stickles...... And love how you fed the twine thru the doily! This is absolutely fantastic! I love it.
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
pretty pretty tag!!! love that doily shape and stickles effect!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Wee Memories