Santa's Flight ...

One more holiday card to share tonight.  I will be submitting this one for the following challenges ...


I pulled out my new Santa's Flight stamp set from A Muse Studio, along with the Woodgrain Latte, Cherry and Sugar cardstock for this card.

After coloring in Santa and his reindeer's, I used several different distress inks to get the night sky and applied some chalk for the moon.  To bring color to the inside of my card I added Washi Tape from the A Muse Winter Collection along the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by!
Ruza

Comments

Ellis said…
Wonderful card you've made and lovely image! =)
Hugs, Elenor
Lisa Elton said…
WONDERFUl job on this Ruza the sky and moon are marvelous!
Emily Keaton said…
What a fantastic Christmas scene, Ruza! And that sentiment on the inside is terrific. Love it all!
What a fabulous card! Wonderful scene, Ruza! Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)
Amy Kolling said…
You created the most wonderful Christmas scene! I love this and makes me want to be a kid again! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!
Donna B. said…
Beautiful card! Love the background!
RSM said…
Congrats on your Wee Memories HM! Your card is so pretty! XOXO
Shari said…
I just posted a card on Once Crazy Stamper and saw your s there - your card is just georgeous! Good luck on the challenge.
Shari said…
What an awesome card - love the image! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.
Jacilynn said…
this is just beautiful! super pretty card.
Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
cheers!
Jacilynn
Sue said…
What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Sue