Seasons Greetings ...

I haven't played along with many challenges lately and I really wanted to get back into the swing of things.  What better way than to create something for the new DeNami Theme Challenge #8, which is the first challenge I participated in 1-yr ago.  The current theme for the challenge is "Christmas".

I made a window card using DeNami's Leafy Vine Wreath, Classic Seasons Greetings, Candle Trio, and Mini Grass stamps. Cardstock is from DeNami, A Muse Studio, and Neenah. Copic Markers, Tim Holtz new Holiday Distress Inks, and Stickles were used throughout the design.
I'm also submitting my card to the current Wee Memories Challenge #78 ~ Free For All.

Don't forget to come back this weekend for the Lawnscaping "All About Red" Blog Hop and DeNami "Gift Wrapping" Blog Hop!

Until next time ...
Ruza

Comments

Paulina said…
This card is fantastic, Ruza! I love the window cut out with the glittery candles peeking through!

Oh wow, has it been a year since your first challenge with us already?? I remember exactly which card you did- it still may be one of my favorite Ruza cards. :)

Thank you so much for playing along in our challenge- we always enjoy seeing your DeNami cards!
Kim Kelley said…
This is so elegant looking! I love it!
Andrea M said…
Ruza, this card ROCKS! What a fabulous design! So beautiful and creative!!! This card has everything!!! Color, shimmer, fabulous design!!! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!
N Nakamura said…
Your card is so full of cheer! The colors are great. I like the dimension. Great job!
andrea said…
great card inside and out!
Lisa Elton said…
Oh Ruza I just love this, so festive and pretty!
Amy Schumacher said…
Ruza, this card is FANTASTIC! I love how you created the window! Great use of both the wreath and the candles stamps!
Greta said…
Wonderful card! Love the candles showing through the center of the wreath!
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
This is one very beautiful elegant window card .love the wreath and wood background :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Wee Memories
I just love those cards! The first one the best I think, the wreath and candles just look awesome!!
LOL! I just realized it was all one card just opened. Well now all three pix are my fave cause that card is awesome! Perfect window use!!
Lisa Petrella said…
GORGEOUS card, Ruza! LOVE the way you turned the center of the wreath into a window and those glittery flames on the candles are FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Theme Challenge!!! Happy Holidays!
Michele Gross said…
Such a gorgeous combination of stamps! Love your fabulous creation :)
Ayana Posadas said…
So,so pretty! Ruza, I just love how you did the window in the card. Such a beautiful design!!! :)