Season's Greetings ...

While working on the last of my Christmas Cards on Friday, I decided to incorporated the colors from The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #111 which is Black & White with a splash of Teal.  I also created a coordinating envelope for my CAS card for the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #32

Not sure that my card meets the requirements for the PDCC111, you can be the judge.

Here is my card with the matching envelope.
The card base is Bazzill Intense Teal. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't do it justice.  I can't wait to get my photo-light tent for Christmas.  That is if my son actually gets me one. It's the only thing I asked him for for Christmas this year.

I pulled out my Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes for this card.  Colored the snowman's scarf and hat with a couple Copic Markers to get the teal color, added some Kaiser Black Rhinestones for his buttons, and put some stickles on his hat.  Before layering my design on the card I tied on some Charcoal Twine from The Twinery.

I really love how this card turned out, and plan on making a couple more since I forgot 2-people on my Christmas Card list. Yikes! At least I know they will still make it there before Christmas.

I am also submitting this card to Paper Crafts December 2011 Gallery Challenge.

Now that you've seen my card, do you think I met the PDCC111 requirements? I hope so.

Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
So so cute and I think you followed the rules!!! Hope all is well....
Julie Aldridge said…
That stamp is adorable. I like how you've worked with him! The turquoise scarf and buttons are too cute.
Lisa Elton said…
Great CAS card Ruza, love the bit of sparkle on his hat!
beejay said…
Saw your entry for the CAS-ual Friday challenge... love your card it is sooo cute! In fact, loved all your projects and became a new follower :)
Virginia L. said…
Beautiful idea and execution! Love your simple stamping and coloring. It is so cute and effective! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Jaclyn Miller said…
Super cute Ruza! So glad you could join us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!
Kim Kelley said…
Love it Ruza! I just love snowmen! I think it should work for the challenge! HUGS
These 'snowdudes' always make me smile! I like him wearing a touch of teal for our challenge, too. I hope you get your wish for CHristmas from your son. :)

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Merry Christmas!