There's SNOWONE like you! ...

Back with another holiday card.  This one will be going to one of my girlfriends who needs a good laugh.  When I created this card I had a couple of challenges in mind.  Here they are:

I decided to go with the Snowman Card,
no Mashup this week.




I combined my new Avocado Arts Ho Ho's & Holiday Blessings, and Brrr! and the Nerdy Snow Peeps stamps to create a Snowman Santa.

I created the background pattern on the inside with one of the snowflakes, which I also used around the snowman on the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Ruza

Other Products used ...
 - Paper: A Muse Studio Eucalyptus, Neenah Solar White, Memory Box Yuletide, and Archiver's Burgundy
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Versa Color Orange, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Iced Spruce Distress Ink, Star Dust, Crystal & Waterfall Stickles
 - Extra: Kaiser Black Rhinestones
 - Tools: Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-113 Scalloped Ovals Small, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and A Muse 3D Foam Adhesive

Comments

Kim P said…
Your snowman Santa is cute! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!
Kasey ~ in Oz said…
Hi Ruza, Lovely to see you joining in on our challenge this week.

Very cute image and I really like the way you have decorated the inside of your card.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT
You snowman could pass for an Elf too.. He is too cute! I love those big eyes he has. All the snowflakes on the inside are darling. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!