Winter Bear ...

I've been busy creating my 2011 Holiday Cards this week. Now I've never sent out just one type of holiday card because I like to mix it up.  There are 6 different family groups, and then we have the friends.  That gives me 7 different types of cards to create, and I'm getting there. 

Enough of that, now here is my first card which I'm submitting for the following challenges:


This Winter Bear Digital Stamp from Designed2Delight is absolutely adorable, and I had so much fun creating this card.  He sure looks like he's having a lot of fun sliding down the snowy hill!
I finished the inside off with a sentiment from Repeat Impressions (#404I).

Thank you for stopping by!
Ruza

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  DeNami Red Cardstock, Neenah Solar White, and Memory Box Yuletide
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Star Dust & Waterfall Stickles, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Tools:  Printer, Trimmer, and ATG

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
I love this card! The paper is perfect and he does look like he is flying down the hill! HUGS
Lisa Elton said…
He's so cute Ruza...delightful card!