Emma's Paperie Birthday Challenge ...

Emma's Paperie is celebrating their 4th Birthday.  They have lots of prizes they are giving out, which you can find out about all the prizes on their Facebook Page.  Part of the celebration is a challenge to create a birthday card based on the Sketch, which I will show at the end of my post, provided by Lisa Dorsey.
This birthday card was created for my nephew/godson who is turning 25 on March 3rd. I knew his birthday was coming up so I called my sister to make sure I got the card there before the big day. You see, normally it gets sent out late because I forget. Now, I've added this to my calendar so I will never forget again. Took me long enough to do this.
My nephew is an awesome artist and he is really into creating animated figures.  I knew this Sassy Studio Design Steampunk Amelia Digital Stamp would be perfect for creating his card.  I colored Amelia with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut her out while watching TV with the hubby this afternoon.  I then went into my craft area to put the card together.  I created the aged look with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, pulled out some Mini Paper Clips & Sprocket Gears along with some brads to go along with the Steampunk Vibe.

Here is the Sketch that was provided ...
Now all I have to do is hope that my sister doesn't share this card with the birthday boy before he gets the card in the mail.  You see we are "Friends" on FB.

Happy 4th Birthday to Emma's Paperie!
Here's to wishing you many more!

Until next time ... Take Care!

Ruza

Other products used ... Sentimental Sampler from Paper Smooches, Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Cardstock, Martha Stewart Ribbon Style Tags, Spica Clear Pen, Silver Pen from Creative Memories, Printer, Fiskars Fingertip Blade, Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small Die (S4-112) & Classic Scalloped Ovals Small Die (S4-113), McGill 1/8" Punch, 3D Pop Up, Mini & Ultra-Thin Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Shelby said…
Great guy card! Your nephew will love it and hey even though it's been 25 yrs, you finally wrote the date down:)!! Oh glad Luka arrived safely.

Shelby
Kate said…
He is going to love this card. Happy Birthday to your Nephew.

Hugs,
Kate
Kathy said…
This is great Ruza. Love the gears and sprockets with her. Beautifully done. Your nephew will love it.
Anonymous said…
What a fantastic card for your nephew!!Beautifully done!!
Kim Kelley said…
Well you know I love this card! I left you an award on my blog.. http://itsallaboutcrafting.blogspot.com let me know if you accept! HUGS!