A Muse Studio February 2012 Blog Hop ...

Welcome to my blog, today I am delighted to be joining some of my fellow consultants in a Blog Hop featuring products from the wonderful new A Muse Studio Catalogue. If you are joining us in the hop you should have come here from Tracey Jean, if not why not start at the beginning with Karen Crisp's blog and hop on down until you get back to me?

My card features the NEW stamp set called "Charming Gardeners"


This stamp is so versatile and can be used in many different ways. After stamping this lovely with the Titian Ink, I colored the edges with a brown color pencil, and went around the flowers with a Clear Spica Pen.

I matched the stamps up with the following products: Titian Venetian Cardstock as the base, Burano cardstock from the Venetian Palette, Titian Ink, French Roast Cardstock, and some French Roast Twine.

I am the last stop on today's Blog Hop.  If you get lost along the way or the link gets broken, here is a complete list of the participants:

Ruza Rebel = you are here
Thank you for joining us today.  All of the products you have seen in today's Blog Hop can be purchased through my A Muse Consultant #1416 On-line Store.

Until next time ... Enjoy

Comments

Cute card. I love the Charming Gardeners set!
Tracey Jean said…
Nice job on the flowers...
AmethystCat said…
wow - what a stunning color combo and I love the elegance of this design. beautiful card!
Jennifer Corson said…
very pretty - I just love that set!
Carissa said…
I love that you colored with the pencil that is neat.
Susan said…
I really like that set! And I love what you did with it.
Karen Crisp said…
Congratulations on your first blog hop, I do hope you will join us next month. Your card is beautiful.
Shelby said…
Beautiful design Ruza!

Shelby
Emily Keaton said…
That is absolutely delightful, Ruza! What a pretty color combo and bold, graphic design. You worked wonders with this lovely stamp set!
liannallama said…
Thanks for sharing your coloring details--I love the glossy idea! Pretty card!