TE Calendar Challenge ...

Back on February 9th I saw a post by Regina over at The Stampin Bean about Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge so I went to Taylored Expressions to check out their Calendars, and found that they had a 2013 6x6 Dated Calendar that could be downloaded.  So I made my purchase. 

I don't have any Taylored Expressions stamps so it's a good thing that was not one of the requirements to play along.  I pulled out my Avocado Arts Sweet Treat Sweetie stamp set, and went to town.  Then added some Maraschino Twine and layered the calendar on A Muse Studio Cherry Cardstock.

I plan on decorating the January calendar, and then continue to participate in this challenge for the rest of the year.  Once complete, I will create a box/stand to hold all the calendar's and give it away as a Christmas Gift.

There is an awesome prize up for grabs for those who participate in 10 or more of the challenges throughout the year.  All the details can be found here.

Until next time ... Take Care!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White Cardstock, A Muse Studio Cherry Ink & various Memento Dew Drops, Printer, Trimmer, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Taylor said…
Super cute! So glad to see that you're playing along! :)
~Tammy~ said…
What a fun calendar! Love the twine!
Candy Slabaugh said…
Very cute! Love how you used the twine!
Shelby said…
This looks just wonderful!!!

Shelby
this is awesome....love it!