DeNami Birthday Blog Hop ...

Welcome to the DeNami Design Birthday Blog Hop.  This month we are providing inspirational projects that show how versatile DeNami products are to create gorgeous Birthday Cards!

If you are following the hop you should have arrived from the talented Pat Quinet's blog.  If you just arrived, or get lost along the way, head on over to DeNami's Blog for a complete list of the participants.

I created a very feminine card to share with you today using the J96 Medium Solid Hibiscus along with one of the sentiments from TR16 All Occasion Sentiment Stamp Set.  

Here is a closer look at the sentiment.

BLOG HOP DETAILS ...
Starts on Sunday March 10th ~ 6AM PST
Ends on Monday, March 11th ~ 11:59PM PST
PRIZES from DeNami ... three (3) $20.00 Gift Certificates
to their On-line Store

To qualify for one of those lovely prizes all you need to do is "leave a comment" for each participant along the Blog Hop.

I wanted to also note that I will be submitting this card for the current DeNami Color Challenge #9.

There's is still plenty of time for you to submit your project for the challenge.  All the details can be found here.

Your next stop in this month's Blog Hop is ... Barbara Murphy.

Thank you for hopping with us this fine day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... DeNami Magenta, Green & Cream Cardstock, A Muse Studio Pigment Ink (Bubblegum, Bellini, Lichen & Fern), The Twinery Twine (Blossom), DeNami Sweetheart Shaped Button, Post-it Notes, Scissors, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Marlena M. said…
Beautiful,bold colors. Awesome masking Ruza.
Heidi said…
Love the bright colors and the subtle, sweet sentiment. Lovely card.
Sabrina said…
Those gorgeous Hibiscus in those colours make me think of summer, fragrant blooms, and sherbert! Thank you for your many wonderful comments on our blog.:)
Anonymous said…
That is very feminine & love the Hibiscus. Makes me think of Florida.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous burst of colors. Reminds me of all the wonderful things about summer, too! I only recently came across the masking process, so really love seeing it done...and done so beautifully!
VanessaB said…
so pretty: love the bright colors :)
Pretty card. Love the colors.
Tina M said…
That was some serious masking! What a great card...colors are so vibrant and have me longing for summer...
Love the colors... nice and bold. And of course, twine goes with everything!

Lesley @
Trendy Twine
JenMarie said…
So cute and cheerful!!
Lisa Elton said…
Love this Ruza, very pretty!!
Mirta Sanchez said…
Love the use of a single stamp to create a background! And the colors are yummy! :)
Sharon Roselli said…
bold and birthday! great colors,love the look.
Linda said…
Wow! Lovely colors and such a bright greeting!
Sheryl said…
Wow, gorgeous colors! Aloha!
Christine said…
Wow, I don't think I'd have the patience to do all that masking. Great job.
Unknown said…
beautiful! your masking is perfect! great card :)
rhogan18 said…
Great card. You did a wonderful job with the masking. Love the hibiscus.
~Tammy~ said…
Ruza!!! This is my favorite card of yours!! I am a little partial to tropical cards after living in Hawaii! I love love love this! Great job combing the blog hop and color challege!
Carol said…
LOVE IT! I love the hibiscus flowers stamped on this card! And the colors are beautiful!
Kimberly said…
Super Cute! Love the colors and stamps! Great job!
Oh so tropical! I wanna go to Hawaii now! Beautiful card!
Emily Keaton said…
How bright, lovely, and fun, Ruza! You nailed the color challenge and made a beautiful birthday card along the way. This is a truly fabulous creation. :)
Hedgehog Reader said…
Love those bright, beautiful colors -
what a pretty card!
Kathy Mc said…
Those bright and bold hibiscus are beautiful and look embossed as the colors are so rich. The button and twine add the finishing touch to this cute birthday card.
Laurie said…
Ruza this is gorgeous! Those flowers are so pretty!
Lisa Dorsey said…
Hi Ruza! I just wanted to let you know that you won the prize pack on my blog last week. Didn't see an e-mail for you and you hadn't gotten in touch with me so I thought I would try you here. Send me an email with your addy and I will get it out to you. Congratulations!
Unknown said…
Love the bold flower image with the pretty color combo. Great job with the color challenge, and bday blog hop!
Suzanne Bier said…
Love the bright, happy colors you used! Makes me think of an island vacation! :)
Tambo said…
This is very tropical looking, although I have never been to a tropical island, but definitely would love to go. Very bright and beautiful. I also want to try the masking technique. tfs Tami
Tambos Creations!
Rae Ann said…
The bright colors are so fun and I love the hibiscus stamp. Such a great card.
Patty B said…
Being an island girl, I am drawn to this hibiscus card! I love the stamp and the colors are great! I'd love to receive this card!

Crafty_kitten at mac dot com
Paulina said…
Ruza, oh my, this card is STUNNING. I am in love with the bold colors you used- they work great with the hibiscus! GREAT job on this one, my dear!
Lisa Petrella said…
WOW, Ruza!!!! You did an incredible job masking and stamping out that GORGEOUS hibiscus panel!!!! LOVE this!!!!
Tigriswillreign said…
This is beautiful, Ruza! I love this hibiscus!