From Owl of Us ...

Popping in to share a card I created yesterday for The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash Theme Challenge
I used "Owl Be Thinking of You" stamp set from TCM.  I added the Sizzlits Happy Birthday #3 Phrase to the inside of my card, as shown below.

Inspirational photos ...

I combined the colors and stripes from TCM's photo with the Midnight Madness Monthly Sketch for March.  There are two versions of the sketch, CAS & Fancy.  I sorta went in between for my card.

I'm also submitting this design to Crazy 4 Challenge #129 ~ Owls.

Heading out for an early lunch and to see "Joseph" the musical with Katie and some friends, but I'll be back later to share the Easter Card I created.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill Ocean Breeze & Vanilla cardstock, Neenah Solar White, DCWV Dot Stripes & Plaids cardstack, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, A Muse Studio Lemon Whip Ink, A Muse Studio Petite Daisies, Paper Studio Tiny Brads, Corner Round Punch by Creative Memories, McGill 1/8" Circle Punch, Dauber, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Emily Keaton said…
That is SO cute, Ruza! Love those sweet owlies, and your confetti-covered die cut sentiment on the inside really makes this a party!!! How fun :)
Kim Kelley said…
Wonderful B-day card! So bright and cheerful! HUGS
~Tammy~ said…
Love the colors and the papers!!!!
Love your bright cheery card. Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you next month.
Valarie Florer
MMSC DT
Jen Leeflang said…
What a fabulous entry into our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #136 - I can't wait to see your entry for our next exciting challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge DT
Karen B. said…
Absolutely ah-dorable! Great coloring too. Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!
~amy~ said…
How SWEET! Thanks for helping us celebrate The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash!