Happy Birthday from the Heart ...

Today I have three projects to share, two cards and one layout. Did I say layout? Yes! Come back later to check it out!

My first card was created for The Craft's Meow Birthday Color Challenge using The Paper Players Sketch #88.


Once again I printed up the Grateful Flowers, colored them with my Pastel Pencils from Faber-Castell that arrived in the mail today, and fussy cut them.  This time I also printed up the Birthday Heart Digital Stamp and punched it out with my EKS Real Estate Sign.  The window was created with a Cheery Lynn Designs A2 Lattice Frame Die which I cut down to create the window.  Grafix Clear Craft Plastic was placed behind the window before attaching to my card.   Next up was to create the border along the bottom with EKS PSN E Plaid Punch, which I cut down to only have one layer of holes, and then the ribbon and twine were added along with the bow.  Final step was to add the pearls along the bottom.

Now for the inspirational photos ...


As you can see I flipped the sketch for my design.  I am submitting this card to Simon Says ... Anything Goes Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... The Digital Stamps were provided by The Craft's Meow, Straw Weave & Marine Weave from AC Cardstock, Admiral from Bazzill, Ribbon from May Arts (giveaway), Peapod Twine from The Twinery, Pearl Stickers from Recollections, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Ruler, A Muse Studio 3D Foam Adhesive, Mini & Micro Glue Dots, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Lesley said…
Love how you flipped the sketch Ruza, such a creative piece of art you have created! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.
Catie Cuddles said…
Love the window you have created and the way you're used the sketch to produce something completely different.
Karen B. said…
What a beautiful use of the images. Great bright colors. Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!
~amy~ said…
You've colored the blooms magnificently...love your fun card! Thanks for joining us in The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash!
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Ruza, I love the striking colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx