Happy Birthday to you!

I had fun creating this card today.  I thought this weeks Sketch for Chick Challenge #23 would be a real challenge until I opened my Unity March Kit of the Month (from head to soul).  Combine the sketch with the current CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #45 called The Bold & The Beautiful ... to use pastels and black.  I believe I have a winner! 


I moved the tag to this inside for this photo to show how I will be putting a Gift Card inside for the birthday girl.

Now for the sketch ...

I really LOVE how this turned out.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Raven & Razzleberry Light Bazzill cardstock, A Muse Studio Bubblegum Ink, Pink Scrunchy Ribbon I recently won from Mariana Grisby, American Craft Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Ruler, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, EKS Vertical Slot Punch, Glue Dots - Mini, Craft & Pop Up, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Sharda said…
Cute card and love your cute blog!;)
Emily Keaton said…
Hey, great job with the sketch!! This really seemed like a challenging one, but I'm amazed by everyone's creativity with it. Love that pink and black combo!
Michele Gross said…
Truly bold and beautiful! Love the girly touch of the crinkle ribbon :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Mariana Grigsby said…
I love the bold colors! I think the ribbon was perfect for your wonderful card! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I am glad to see that you are enjoying the ribbon!
Hugs!
Jaclyn Miller said…
Love the idea of the pocket! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.
Anonymous said…
Pink and black, great classy combo, love the pocket idea :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Cheri said…
Very pretty card! I love bold and graphic, and yours definitely fits the bill!