Happy Mother's Day ...

I just received the new stamp set called "Papillon" from A Muse Studio that I think is perfect for creating Mother's Day Cards, or just about any type of card!  I enjoyed creating my card for the current sketch from JUGS Challenge #126.


After stamping the butterflies on my cardstock, I stamped a couple extra.  I fussy cut the extras, and layered them over the top and bottom butterfly with mini glue dots and 3D foam. 


I watched a video from Core'dinations How-to Hard Core Crafter over the weekend and saw this cool technique for creating the 3D flag I added to my card.

It has been ages since I've participated in a JUGS challenge, and I'm so happy I had the time to create something for this weeks sketch challenge.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... A Muse Studio Buttercup, Orange & Sugar Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Copic Multi-liner BS, and A Muse Studio Orange Pigment Ink, Paper Studio's Tiny Orange Brads, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Dauber, McGill 1/8" Punch, ATG

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
I love how this turned out! The "flag" looks cool and the butterflies look neat coming off the page! HUGS
Shelby said…
Beautiful work Ruza! Love love the yellows and reds together and popping up the butterflies looks fantastic.

Shelby
Lynn said…
Wow! I am so glad you got to play along with us. Your card is absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!
Sabrina said…
I love butterflies, and this stamp is beautiful! Such bright & cheerful colours for a Mother's Day card. Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog. :)
Michele Gross said…
So pretty! Love the butterfly wings floating off the panel edge-lovely!
yyam said…
This is really classy and elegant! Love how you used the beautiful butterfly stamp!
Regina Mangum said…
What a GORGEOUS card, Ruza! XOXO
Unknown said…
Beautiful card, Ruza! LOVE the butterflies, especially the fussy cut ones - wonderful effect!
Tigriswillreign said…
Love that technique of the wings coming off the center!